ScrumGenius vs. AgilePolly
We explore the difference between two of the most popular asynchronous standup apps: ScrumGenius & AgilePolly.
Why ScrumGenius offers more value for the price.
- Connect to over a dozen integrations including Github and Trello to pull in work updates and bring extra context to your standups.
- No hidden charges in enterprise pricing. Simply choose the plan with the features you need.
Report Analytics & Search Insights.
- Our powerful standup filters and keyword search allow you to pull up important meeting reports in seconds.
- Enable goal & blocker tracking to review your team's progress towards project completion.
- ScrumGenius helps your team visualize valuable info on common blockers, team engagement, and more.
- All conveniently located in the Team Dashboard.
Customize your standups.
- AgilePolly doesn't allow you to customize your own scrum teams (your team will be hard-coded to a Slack or Teams channel).
- ScrumGenius overcomes this limitation by pulling in all the team members linked to your account, letting you select whoever you want for each report.
Improved transparency and workflow management.
- Orchestrate your team's work from the efficient comfort of your ScrumGenius Dashboard.
- Send report summary emails to external stakeholders like clients.
- Sync across timezones by enabling the report to be sent at your team members' local time.
ScrumGenius packages it up. It doesn’t require prep work, and we get the information my director needs. It’s really made things easier for everybody."
Since adopting the platform, we have had better discussions and more efficient calls. Our weekly calls have been shortened from 1.5 hours to under 1 hour."
We cost a lot less than not knowing what happened this week.
Stop wasting time & money on unproductive meetings, and focus on getting things done.