Status Reporting Tool for remote teams
ScrumGenius automates standups, surveys, meetings, and daily reporting across timezones, allowing your team to sync anytime, anywhere.
Make your team more agile by using ScrumGenius in Slack, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex Teams or over Email.
Reduce communication overhead
- Reduce time-consuming meetings, routine commutations and other distractions with ScrumGenius by using our online check-ins
- Enable goal & blocker tracking and review your team's progress towards project completion.
- ScrumGenius helps your team visualize valuable info on common blockers, team engagement, and more.
Connect remote teams and tools
ScrumGenius works with project management tools like GitHub, JIRA, Asana, Azure Devops, Clubhouse and more! Search tasks and activity in these tools and include them in your check-ins.
ScrumGenius works with company wide messaging tools like Email, Slack, and Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex Teams to receive check-ins where they are doing work.
Boost team transparency and trust, which improves decision making, collaboration and overall team focus.
Need to convince someone to fix your standup meetings?
We often hear from managers who need to convince clients, management, or other important people (hint: your own team!) that ScrumGenius is genuinely valuable.
Set teamwork on autopilot.
Allow your people to perform at their very best.
- Manage your team's workflow from one dashboard.
- Stop switching between tabs to get the info you need.
- Automate your meeting minutes & reduce inbox clutter.
- Keep everyone in the loop with our report summary email - inbox clients without delay.
- Timezone-based sends.
Analytics and Search Insights.
Our powerful filters and keyword search allow you to pull up important meeting reports in seconds.
Enable goal & blocker tracking and review your team's progress towards project completion.
ScrumGenius helps your team visualize valuable info on common blockers, team engagement, and more.
ScrumGenius packages it up. It doesn’t require prep work, and we get the information my director needs. It’s really made things easier for everybody.”
We cost much less than not knowing what happened this week.
Stop wasting time & money on unproductive meetings, and focus on getting things done.